Advanced Interactive Design - Exercise

 24/04/26 - ##/##/2026 (Week 1 - Week 14)

Cindy Noverin / 0376409

Bachelor of Design in Creative Media / Taylors University

Advanced Interactive Design - Task 1 : Exercise


TABLE OF CONTENTS

Instructions

My Work

Reflection


INSTRUCTIONS



My work

Week 1
during this week, we had a mib briefing on what we'll be expecting on the upcoming week and project, I Immediately propose my idea and got accepeted,

Week 2
we had a practice using animate of making a boat, that had to look exactly the same 

the final picture, mine is on the right.

Week 4
during this week , we had a practice and exercise on how to use the animate animation feature and made a spider crawling animation, and to submit the 1st exercise which is to make an ai assistant or a mascot animal based on our preference



THE CHARACTER



Week 5
during this week we had a tutorial on making an animated website intro, including a masked button.

below is the result of week 5 and week 6 exercise



Week 6
during this week we continued our week 5 exercise by making the button functional using action so that we could start and it will navigate to a new page




CHARACTER IDLE


Week 7
during this week we had online class and are given tutorial on how to make the button work and open per page using labels, and a session of consultation. 



Week 8 
we are given tutorial on how to make a horizontal and vertical scroll using animate and gsap.



EXERCISE 3

throughout the class we are also given task to continue our character by giving them a button to animate

so I animate my character, Penny to be able to idle and dance, it was a long progress of debugging and fixing because I could not make it loop at the beginning just to find out because I put the label on the wrong timeline and the reason why it keeps repeating the last frame instead of the last frame is because I label idle on my tail animation and it keeps playing the last part of the animation due to that, 

and then it worked but after the dance, it wont get back to the loop, so I had to recheck every code just to find out I just need to reset my animate






REFLECTION

Experience



Observation



Findings



back to top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Principles - Task 1 : Exploration

Information Design - Exercise

Minor Project - Final Compilation & Reflection